Posted on June 01 2020
Imagine the light fragrance of rose perfume produced by steam distilled rose petals; then add unique 24 karat gold to make a delightful rosewater hydrosol.
Your result is a beauty product with unparalleled health benefits.
Rosewater is used in many cosmetic beauty products and is an added ingredient to food and drink products.
Gold has been used in ancient Roman, Japanese, and Egyptian medicine for its great health benefits for the skin.
There are many tales of Cleopatra sleeping in gold masks to keep her glowing skin so beautiful.
Benefits of Rosewater Hydrosol
- Soothes skin irritations and redness, helps scars and burns heal faster.
- It contains anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, and anti-bacterial qualities.
- It is good for headaches, relieves stress, and enhancing your mood.
- It helps digestion and improves bile secretion.
- Consists of properties for anti-aging, fewer wrinkles and dry skin; tightens pores and, is the best facial cleanser and skin toner.
- Good as a hair rinse, leaving hair smelling like roses, and works as a pH balancer.
- A skin cooler and soother when feeling hot and flushed.
24 Karat Gold Benefits
- Gold slows down collagen loss as you age.
- Increases skin flexibility and prevents sagging.
- Stimulates cells, nerves, and veins, by improving circulation and metabolism.
- Gold usage lightens complexion and makes the skin glow.
By using our Rosewater hydrosol with 24 K Gold product you have two of the most perfect ingredients to keep your skin fresh, smooth, and looking radiantly young!
Suggestions on How to Use Rosewater
It can be used as a spray to mist on the face, to freshen and cool, relieving stressed outlook!
It can be used as a hair rinse to perfume and detangle your hair and leaving a great rose scent.
You can use it as a tea and is good mixed with hibiscus flowers, both products are good for the heart.
You can use rosewater hydrosol in drinks or desserts.
Rosewater Hair Perfume Recipe
Blend together in a 4 oz glass spray bottle:
1 tsp of vanilla extract
3-4 drops of each Essential oil i.e. Ylang Ylang, Lavender, Bergamot, Rosemary (use your favorite choices)
Fill the rest of the bottle with the rosewater hydrosol.
Spray on damp hair after washing or any day your hair needs to be refreshed and scented.
Cindy Burrows, B.S., M.T., Herbalist and is a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant helping individuals with health programs to improve life and happiness. She is a writer, speaker and owner of several businesses.