Lemongrass Organic Essential Oil 15ml (1/2 oz) -100% Pure & Undiluted
Common Names: Madagascar Lemongrass, West Indian Lemongrass,Choomana Poolu, Guatemala Lemongrass, Indian Melissa Oil, Indian Verbena, Lemongrass.
This oil is 100% Pure, Certified USDA Organic and Therapeutic Grade. Product does not bear USDA seal as certification is with our supplier !
Parts Used: Leaf
Extraction Method: Steam Distilled
Color: Yellow, Amber to Reddish Brown
Scent: Strong, Fresh Earthy, and Citrusy Scent
Common lemongrass essential oil benefits are:
- Reduces Fever (Known as Fever Grass in Jamaica)
- Natural Anti-inflammatory
- Known to help Women with Menstrual Cramps
- Use in Tea or Baked Goods
- May Reduce Cholesterol Level
- Known to Relieve Anxiety, Irritability, and Insomnia
- Support Kidney Health
- Add a few drops of Lemongrass to your food or beverages to add flavor and provide dietary support.
- Make your own chemical free air fresheners. Simply add up to 10 drops to a small spray bottle filled with distilled water or clean water from tap and spritz over curtains, linens, carpets and furniture to eliminate stale odors.
- Great reliever of Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Add 5-8 drops of lemongrass oil to your diffuser or add a drop to the palm of your hands then rub together and inhale to de-stress and eliminate mental fatigue.
*General: As with all essential oils, never use them undiluted, in eyes or mucus membranes. Do not take internally unless working with a qualified and expert practitioner. Keep away from children. If applying an essential oil to your skin always perform a small patch test to an insensitive part of the body (after you have properly diluted the oil in an appropriate carrier.
For educational purposes only. The statements contained herein have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. Neither Tropical Holistic nor its products are intended for the purpose of diagnosing, treating, curing, or preventing any disease. If you are pregnant, nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult your physician before using these products.