Blessing In A Cup
Women's Healthy Blend Loose Leaf Tea 3 oz
* SPECIAL BLEND FOR WOMEN with the spicy scent of juniper and fresh oranges. This is just what you need for savoring the end of a long day or getting started in the morning with more positive energy. It is a 3oz pack of premium loose leaf herb tea that makes up to 30 delicious cups.
* HELPS SOOTHE DIGESTION thanks to the natural licorice root. Can reduce inflammation for better health. Dandelion is a potent antioxidant that reduces cholesterol, lowers blood pressure, and aids weight loss. Ginger also slows inflammation and can help you feel better during bouts with colds and flu. Cinnamon has medicinal properties and can help balance blood sugar.
* 100% NATURAL WITH NO CAFFEINE this has none of the harmful effects of coffee and regular store teas. Opt for this healthy, tasty, completely natural loose leaf tea that always leaving you feeling refreshed. It is Vegan and a favorite with most popular diets that encourage healthier nutrition.
* EASY TO MAKE simply pour warm water over a heaping teaspoon. Let steep for 5 to 10 minutes to get maximum flavor and benefit. Then strain and enjoy. Add your favorite sweetener or honey. Make a cup while you're getting ready in the morning to start your day without the caffeine hangover of coffee. Also makes a delightful pick me up after lunch.
* THOUGHTFUL GIFT idea any woman (or man) will enjoy. This is a great birthday gift or holiday present. Many people are stocking up with several to make sure they have plenty of premium high quality herb tea. You quickly get hooked on this wonderful rich flavor. Get this now while we have it in plentiful supply. It is a favorite and selling quickly.
CONTAINS: LICORICE. IN CASE OF HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE, EXCESSIVE CONSUMPTION OF THIS TEA SHOULD BE AVOIDED.
DISCLAIMER: This product has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Caution: This product was produced on machinery which also processes tea which contains nuts. May contain trace elements of nuts.
Ingredients: Orange peels, cinnamon, fennel, licorice root, cardamom, ginger root, angelica and dandelion root, cloves, juniper berries.
Loose Leaf Brewing Instructions: Heat water to 176F, do not boil. Use 1 one heaping teaspoon per cup. Pour prepared water over the tea and steep for 5- 10 minutes.
Taste Tip: Add your favorite sweetener or honey.
Type: Loose Leaf
Brews Up To 30 Cups