Virgin, cold-pressed Roasted Coffee Bean oil is an elixir used to promote cellular rejuvenation, and is an anti-aging formula for more youthful and better-looking complexion, nails, skin, and hair.
This roasted coffee bean oil is from the ground coffee beans of the Coffee Arabica plant which has been used for centuries as a beauty treatment by women.
Today, coffee bean oil has become a very popular ingredient in the cosmetic industry to help control the visible signs of aging. You will find roasted coffee bean oil in creams, lotions, soaps, massage oils, hair care and high-end anti-aging formulas.
Benefits and Uses of Roasted Coffee Bean Oil
- Rich in antioxidants coffee bean oil stimulates circulation for better more luminous, and softer skin tone.
- It builds up collagen and elastin production for better skin and joint repair, reducing fine lines and wrinkles.
- Roasted Coffee bean oil when applied regularly reduces puffiness, dark circles, firms the skin, and tones cellulite.
- Its pH level equals that of human skin, maintaining a healthy balance of proper moisture levels for healthier skin.
- Coffee bean oil is rich in fatty acids like, polyunsaturated linoleic acid, polyphenols and oleic aids for protection from sun, for wound healing, and anti-inflammatory for great skin renewal.
- It contains enzymes to aid in detoxification and is ideal for problematic skin issues.
- Coffee bean oil is a multipurpose use, a rich, thick formula that can be blended with other lighter carrier oils for quick absorption. Use only on clean skin and hair.
Roasted Coffee Bean oil is safe and free from parabens, fragrances, and additives. It is basically scentless although some report they can smell a slight aroma of roasted coffee.
Roasted Coffee Bean Oil in Summary
Even with a great number of cosmetic industries using coffee bean oil ingredients the actual efficacy has been debatable. There has not been many studies or peer reviewed studies to confirm these results.
At this time, we only have evidence-based reviews and beliefs that this coffee bean oil is effective. It is safe for use, so give it a try, you may find it works well for your skin, your aging wrinkles, or your cellulite!
Cindy Burrows, B.S., M.T., Herbalist and is a Nutrition and Wellness Consultant helping individuals with health programs to improve life and happiness. She is a writer, speaker and owner of several businesses.